With the following information page as well as with the confirmation email after the order, we fulfill our legal information and instruction obligations.
We inform you here about all circumstances related to the conclusion of the contract and its implementation.
1. information about the provider
This website is an offer from:
Marcel Reidock, Inh.
Sales tax identification number according to §27 a sales tax law: DE321313547
Phone: +49 2361 9068141
Fax: +49 2361 9068142
2. information on the right of withdrawal and instruction
Cancellation policy / Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Marcel Reidock, Inh., Weinaromen Galerie, Schützenstraße 58, 45657 Recklinghausen, Telefax: +49 2361 9068142 and E-Mail: email@example.com) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the enclosed sample revocation form for this purpose, but it is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment. We may refuse to refund you until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days.
You bear the cost of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to the handling of the goods which is not necessary for the inspection of the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
Unless otherwise specified, the right of withdrawal does not apply to distance contracts for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
End of the cancellation policy
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please complete the following information and send it to us).
- To Marcel Reidock, Inh., Weinaromen Galerie, Schützenstraße 58, 45657 Recklinghausen, Germany
Fax: +49 2361 9068142 / E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of notification on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.
3. information on individual provisions of the contract
- General terms and conditions
Our respective valid general terms and conditions apply.
- Characteristics of the goods and price information are described directly in connection with the offered goods.
- Terms of payment, delivery and service
The terms of payment, delivery and service, as well as the delivery date can be found on the website.
- Technical steps for the conclusion of the contract/error correction
The contract between you and us is concluded in the following manner:
- You enter the required data in the order mask.
- You can change the order data at any time until you confirm the “Buy” button.
- The receipt of your order will be confirmed immediately after sending the order via the e-mail address you provided. The order confirmation sent automatically by e-mail does not constitute acceptance of the contract.
- The contract is concluded by
- the written order confirmation by us or
- concluded by implication upon commencement of the execution of the contract.
- The contract language is German.
- We save the text of the contract and send you the order data by e-mail. Your order data is no longer accessible via the Internet.
- Information on the existence of the statutory right of liability for defects, a customer service, customer services and guarantees are contained in the GTC or in the online store.
4. making the provisions of the contract accessible
You can access our T&Cs at any time at the bottom of the footer on our website.